The Trustees of Indiana University determine the tuition rate for IUFW and other IU campuses, and paying for higher education can be a challenge.
- First, you can estimate your base cost. (Some fees specific to IUSON students may not be listed here.)
- FAFSA is always your best starting point for aid, since many other forms of financial aid rely on it for information. Apply by November 15 every year.
- Out-of-state agreements with neighboring states, such as Ohio, may reduce your costs further.
- Learn more about costs and financial aid at IUFW.
- Consider expected family contributions, cost of attendance, and other income and expenses.
- Find scholarships specific to IUSON students.