As a student at the Indiana University School of Nursing in Bloomington, you’ll complete all of your coursework on the Bloomington campus—including your clinical core courses, where you’ll learn clinical skills in the classroom and then apply them in a real-life setting at one or more of the school’s clinical practice partners.
More than a dozen healthcare organizations in South Central Indiana serve as clinical practice partners, providing diverse clinical environments where you can practice your patient care skills, work alongside nurses and other health care professionals, and learn what it’s like to be part of an interdisciplinary healthcare team.
The school’s clinical practice partners include:
- Area 10 Agency on Aging
- Bloomington Housing Authority
- Bloomington Meadows Hospital
- IU Health Bedford Hospital
- IU Health Bloomington Hospital
- IU Health Morgan
- Monroe County Community School Corporation
- Monroe County Health Department
- Monroe Hospital
- Stonecroft Health Campus
- Volunteers in Medicine
- YMCA of Monroe County Cardiac Rehab