Prepare the next generation of nurses
Ranked by U.S. News and World Report as the #2 Best Online Master's in Nursing Education in 2024, our nursing education track offers you the opportunity to learn from experienced, nationally recognized faculty.
You can play a vital role in developing the next generation of nurses, whether you are a novice or experienced educator by learning to:
- Design evidence-based nursing curriculum
- Develop innovative, effective teaching strategies
- Evaluate student learning
- Utilize best practices in the field of nursing education
You will be prepared to launch your career as a nurse educator in a variety of healthcare contexts and settings:
- Community colleges
- Community health agencies
- Private industry
- Privately supported educational institutions
This program can be completed in three years part-time or two years full-time.
Opportunity for loan forgiveness
If you are pursuing a career as a nursing faculty member, IUSON participates in the federal Nurse Faculty Loan Program which provides up to 85% loan forgiveness for service as a nursing faculty member at an accredited school of nursing.