About the Community Advisory Board
The Indiana University School of Nursing’s Community Advisory Board is responsible for ensuring that the school’s Bloomington campus:
- Is well connected to its key constituents
- Develops and adheres to its mission
- Develops a resource base to support that mission
- Engages in long-range planning and operates programs of the highest quality
- Strengthens its image within the university, state, nation, and beyond
The Community Advisory Board is currently under reorganization. Please check back for updates.