Beverly Ross Scholarship for Riley Nurses
Upon her retirement of 31 years of service to IU School of Nursing, Beverly Ross established the Beverly Ross Scholarship for Riley nurses. Beverly wishes to honor and thank the many nurses at James Whitcomb Riley Hospital for Children who through the years have unselfishly shared their time and expertise with School of Nursing students. This scholarship is for Riley nurses enrolled in the RN to BSN or the MSN programs.
- Graduate nursing student in MSN program or undergraduate student enrolled in RN to BSN program
- Currently employed at James Whitcomb Riley Hospital for Children
- Applicant must upload employment verification from Riley Hospital. This can be in the form of a memo on Riley or IU Health letterhead with supervisor's signature & phone number
- Essay should indicate how you have contributed significantly to the education of undergraduate nursing students
- Is recognized by colleagues as an excellent nurse