Veldman Family Nursing Scholarship
The Veldman Family Nursing Scholarship was established in 2016 by Thomas and Anita Veldman, both proud Indiana University alumni. Thomas is a graduate of the Kelley School of Business, 1976 and Anita is a graduate of the School of Nursing BSN Class of 1979.
- Undergraduate nursing student
- IUPUI or Bloomington campus only
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Demonstrate financial need as defined by the U.S. Department of Education's criteria for need-based federal financial aid
- State of Indiana resident
- Scholarship is renewable provided the recipient remains in good academic standing